800.924.2915 | Big Rapids: 231.796.5887 | Traverse City: 231.947.0313

Meet Our Amazing Team

Ambitious, Focused & Original

MARK WARBA, Owner/Attorney

Mr. Warba has been practicing law since 1984, and has dedicated his professional life to helping people who are injured due to the negligence of others.

He has practiced all over the State of Michigan in various courts, including the Court of Appeals, Supreme Court and Federal Court. He is dedicated to protecting all of the rights of his clients, and obtaining the best recovery possible on their behalf. You can be assured that he will work with your best interests at heart.


  • Michigan State University - B.A. from James Madison College, 1980
  • University of Detroit School of Law - J.D. 1983
  • Admitted to Bar:  1984.



  • State Bar of Michigan
  • Mecosta-Osceola County Bar Association - Past President
  • Past Representative Assembly Member of the 49th Circuit to the State Bar of Michigan
  • Negligence Law Section - State Bar of Michigan
  • Admitted to Practice in the U.S. District Court - Western District of Michigan
  • Member, Michigan Association of Justice



  • Mecosta County Chamber of Commerce
  • Michigan United Conservation Club ("MUCC")
  • Former member of the Big Rapids City Plan Board - Past Chairman and Vice Chairman
  • Michigan High School Athletic Association - Former Registered Hockey Official for over 25 years.
  • Donor, American Red Cross
  • Former Mayor, City of Big Rapids (November, 2007 to November 2017)
  • Past Vice Chair, Local Elected Officials for Michigan Works! West Central



Denise Bowen has been working with Mr. Warba for over 25 years, actively participating in the development and processing of clients’ claims.

She is well-versed in the rights that injured people are entitled to, and works directly with clients to make sure their rights are fully protected and recovery maximized.  She is able to answer questions and provide instructions regarding the day-to-day handling of your claim, and you should feel free to contact her throughout the processing of your claim.