Auto Accidents

Advocates for Injured People

There are several types of "auto accident" claims, including accidents involving motorcycles, trucks, semis, bicycles and pedestrians.

When you are involved in an auto accident, there are several types of claims that you may be entitled to make, depending on your specific fact situation. They include:

First-Party No Fault Benefits: These benefits can include payment of your medical bills, medically related mileage, wage loss, prescriptions, household services replacement, attendant care, and the like.  Such benefits are also dependent on the level of coverage you purchased. Normally these benefits are provided by your own automobile insurance carrier. If you do not have auto insurance of your own, there are other insurers that you may be entitled to file such a claim with. 

Third-Party Tort Claim: Such claims are made against the negligent or at-fault driver and their insurance company. If the negligent person is not insured, there may be other avenues of recovery for you.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims: Depending on the coverage you purchased, there may be further potential claims if the responsible driver has very low insurance limits or is uninsured. It is very important to process such claims in a timely and correct manner, or you can inadvertently give up your right to pursue such claims.

Additional Claims: There may be additional claims available to you, depending upon your fact situation. Things such as the involvement of a government-owned vehicle or a drunk driver, or if the injury occurred during the course of your employment, may give rise to additional claims.

A leading law firm providing legal solutions nationwide.

It's not always easy to take a stand when you're injured and you're not familiar with your rights. Insurance companies and property owners can pressure you into decisions that are not in your best interests.

Helping Injured People in these areas:

    • Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Collisions
    • Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
    • Wrongful Death Claims
    • ATV, Boating & Snowmobile Accidents
    • Dog Bites & Other Animal Injuries
    • Drunk Drivers and Providers of Alcohol
    • Falls Causing Injury
    • No-Fault Automobile Insurance Claims
    • Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
    • Defective Building and Premises
    • Defective Roads and Sidewalks
    • Farm & Agricultural Accidents
    • Construction Injuries
    • Nursing Home Negligence

    Terms and Conditions

    The contents of this web site are intended for informational purposes only. Nothing in this site should be considered as the rendering of legal advice for any specific matter. You should seek appropriate legal counsel regarding your particular circumstances at issue.

    Use of the information on this web site will not establish an attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can only be established when Attorney Warba expressly agrees to undertake representation of a client, and that agreement is evidenced in writing.

    Any unauthorized use of material contained herein is at the user’s own risk. Transmission of the information and material herein is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with Warba Law Offices, P.C., or any member thereof. Further, some links within this web site may lead to other sites. Warba Law Offices does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing on such sites.

    Copyright ©2022 Warba Law Offices. All Rights Reserved